FAQ’s

  • ♥ What is this all about?
  • Well, obviously, Free Friendster Graphics is a compilation of edited/animated graphics which can be use by any friendster users for free.
  • Are you the one who own all the graphics posted here?
  • Definitely NO. I didn’t own all of them. I just added some quotes/sayings and other effects on the photos.

  • Where exactly can I put those graphics?
  • You can place them on your ABOUT ME, WHO I WANT TO MEET and 
  • COMMENT SECTION.

  • How will I place them?

  • Simply copy the code below your desired graphics and that’s it.

  • What software are you using here?
  • I used Adobe Photoshop CS3.

This FAQ’s is not final. Feel free to ask more and I will include it here as long as I’m not busy. Thanks!

Copyright @ Free Friendster Graphics | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger